Both cost-cutting and productivity improvement must be done as a structured well-designed continuous improvement campaign. Continuous Improvement is about having an ‘improvement’ mindset- that is constantly looking at bettering business process(es) and overall experience for the customer, with respect to a product or service.
- Popular Continuous Improvement Workshops & Webinars for Manufacturing Industries
- Business Turnaround and Continuous Improvement Tips & Tricks Part 4 of 6- Lean Manifesto
- Culture of Kaizen: How does Kaizen Enhances Employee Engagement?
- Continuous Improvement with mastermind Shruti Bhat series: Advantages of Kaizen methodology
- How to develop a culture of ‘Continuous Improvement’ in an organization?
- Important tools to identify a "Quality" problem.
- Kaizen for Cost-Savings and Organizational Excellence