So, let’s get started …
Few similarities are- Both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies bring-forth positive business transformations. Both improve relations between ‘Voice of customer’ (VOC) and ‘Voice of process’ (VOP). Both bring-on process improvement, reduce operational cost and increase profit.
A major difference is in their process improvement philosophy- Lean focusses on eliminating ‘process wastes’, while Six Sigma focusses on eliminating ‘process defects and variations’.
Check out more about Lean, Six Sigma and eighteen different business process improvement techniques here.
I shall discuss more FAQs concerning effective & efficient business process improvement in upcoming parts of this blog post series...
By the way, if you run a company that is facing a challenge to thrive in these difficult times, I would suggest that you please revisit your business processes in order to accelerate growth and bring a quick turnaround.
- Kaizen for pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries.
- Business process improvement techniques for manufacturing and service industries.
- How to choose a business process improvement technique for your organization.
- 30 Popular continuous improvement tools.
- YouTube #Shorts videos on Continuous Improvement.
#businessprocessimprovement #leanmethodology #sixsigmamethodology #leansixsigmamethodology #differencebetweenleanandsixsigmamethodology #similaritiesbetweenleanandsixsigmamethodologies #differencebetweenleanandsixsigmaprocessimprovementmethodology #businesstransformation #businessturnaround #processimprovement #continuousimprovement