Innovation, Research, Product Development aren't simply application of scientific principles and regulatory guidelines. 'Innovation', 'Research', 'Product Development' are business processes.
Improving Innovation/ R&D processes increases R&D productivity!
To learn more on how to do Strategic Innovations, Contact Dr. Shruti Bhat via Form or WhatsApp 1.403.969.6219
Shruti is an industry acclaimed dynamic Strategic Innovation Management Leader. She leads Innovation programs by using: Design Thinking, TRIZ, Agile, DOE, QbD, DFSS, DFM and Hoshin.
Shruti is the first recipient of PAMDAL Young Scientist Award. Also, she is referenced in Google Scholar, has over 100 publications in peer-reviewed scientific and business journals, Industry magazines and 35 patents to her credit.
Checkout Shruti's Publications and Patents List.
Checkout Shruti's Publications and Patents List.
Innovation Strategy Consulting:
Shruti has mastery on multiple components of Strategic Innovation namely:
- Innovation Strategy Design and Execution
- Innovation Portfolio Management
- R&D Transformation
- Innovative Product Development thru Commercialization
- Protecting Innovations from Copying and Counterfeits
Leading Innovation Strategy Design & Execution:
Innovation is not an initiative; it is a business process!
Through strategic design and implementation of one or more innovation methodologies such as- Design Thinking, DOE, DFM, DFSS, QbD, TRIZ and Hoshin, Shruti achieves rapid prototyping and fast product launch to market.
She uses Kaizen and other time-tested continuous improvement methodologies to bring about the change in the research process that is, from existing style to new way for example Design Thinking. She sums up by using Poka Yoke to error-proof products.
Shruti is go-to Expert on 'How to Research?'
Innovation Portfolio Management:
Shruti's approach to Innovation Portfolio development begins by diagnosing the client’s current innovation processes & results and then helping them build distinctive capabilities to drive future performance that would bring right products to market FASTER.
Further, Shruti's expertise with patenting and patent evaluations guides researchers to find ways to circumvent enforced patents and develop generics that are not only 'Tough To Copy' but also create intellectual property assets for the company.
Now more than ever, innovation is the key to growth, to acquiring and sustaining competitive advantage and to building shareholder value for long-term. An effective innovation strategy depends more on an organization’s innovation processes, tools and culture than how much it spends on R&D.
Shruti's innovation strategies customize client's innovation portfolio to their needs, reduce time-to-market revenues as well as help clients define the role of innovation in their pursuit of growth.
She provides perspectives and tools on how to achieve strategic R&D objectives comprising- generic product development, market expansions, break-through innovations, strategic tie-ups, acquisitions, to rapidly translate 'Ideas to Profits'- Consistently !
Shruti keeps a comprehensive focus on both top-line and bottom-line (i.e. value-mix) levers, helps improve product competitiveness and drive increased profitability-
- By focussing on the top-line, Shruti helps clients quantify and translate customer insights and needs into advantaged product concepts and feature sets- together with an understanding of the willingness of customers to pay for them. Advantaged products drive superior competitive positioning and that in-turn drives higher sales.
- While, bottom-line focus helps companies deliver advantaged products and features sets to customer at the lowest possible price. The goal is to reduce basic product or service ‘functional’ costs and then re-invest the savings into product features and consistent quality attributes
that create real and perceived value in the minds of the customers.
Shruti employs a unique combination of Research Methodologies, Design of Experiments (DOE) and Design Thinking tools, with Continuous Improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Just-in-time, TQM, 5S to strategically transform R&D's performance and productivity.
She has successfully transformed existing R&D labs, built state-of-the-art R&D infrastructures and created customer-focussed R&D capabilities for various industry sectors belonging to Manufacturing as well as Service Industry.
Till date, Shruti has saved over $15M in R&D revenues.
Innovative Product Development thru Commercialization:
Shruti's has lead Product Development programs for:
Checkout list of Shruti's Publications and Patents as well as Case Studies
Shruti's services have helped clients increase the health of their innovation portfolio by improving the overall return on their innovation investments- ROII by introducing Product Differentiation.
And, differentiation goes way beyond just a shift from 'Me too product' to 'Novel product' breakthroughs.
True differentiation stems from the presence of carefully nurtured distinctive product capabilities/ attributes that endure and are TOUGH TO COPY.
Shruti's expertise with product anti-counterfeiting, design and patent laws provide additional risk-control and value to innovation programs!
- Do you have questions about optimizing your R&D strategy to achieve more with less?
- Are you doing everything to bring your products fast-to-market?
- Do you wish to improve your R&D's productivity and competitive advantage?
- Do you wish to achieve Innovation Excellence and grow your profit margins?
- Do you wish to have a dynamic Innovation Strategy Leader to drive your Innovation programs?
Contact Dr. Shruti Bhat or WhatsApp 1.403.969.6219