"Shruti has impeccable professional character. A team player, she builds instant rapport with her colleagues. She goes an extra mile to get the job done. Her efforts with timely launches of new products and her dedication to her work are noteworthy. I shall be happy to work with her again..."
Makarand Deshapande, Senior Director International sales and marketing, Pharmascience, Canada.
An Enterprise Strategist with proven success for over 18 years. An Industry Leader who is well-known for her knowledge, integrity and passion for turning a sick company into flourishing corporation. A professional, known for her focused and friendly approach in leading her organization and also for building long- term relationships with her colleagues and clients.
Shruti brings world-class capabilities and high quality service to her clients. She provides them with relevant insights to address their most complex business challenges. She helps her clients to achieve essential advantage by working with them to identify core problem areas. She then formulates resolution strategy and helps her client with its successful implementation.
Amongst one of her most noted accomplishment is turning around of a sick and dying Contract Research & Manufacturing (CRAM) unit into a profitable business within 18 months. She has also developed a Start-up company into reputable international business by driving sales to over $ 5M within 3 years.
Her expertise includes:
- Market expansion (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Intellectual property management & capitalization
- Strategic partnership
- Acquisition/ Mergers and re-structuring.
- Cost-control and Productivity improvement
- Operations Design & Management
- Quality Risk Management (QRM) and Risk Assessment
- Quality-by-design (QbD)
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
Organizational Change & Leadership:
- Audits, Due- diligence and Benchmarking
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Design, construct and implement operating model for R&D, Production, QA and QC departments
- Coaching and social engineering within work teams.
Product innovations and services:
- New product identification & Life cycle management
- Packaging development
- Applications management (Out-sourcing, Vendor management, in-licensing and white labelling)
- Strategic R&D for Oncology, OTC, rare diseases, peptides and specialty areas
- Strategic innovations and development of novel dosage forms
- Regulatory strategies (Regulatory intelligence, project methodologies and submission strategies).