Finally, a resource which is a Go-To reference handbook for selecting appropriate Business Process Improvement Methodology!
Up to speed with workflow- How to choose business process improvement methodology for your organization and measure the positive change, is the third book of “Business Process Management Systems and Continuous Improvement Executive Guide series”.
Businesses constantly strive to provide better customer experience while also increasing productivity and profitability. While doing this, they run into several challenges such as inconsistent cashflow, poor dales, customer dissatisfaction along with manufacturing & logistic issues related to reworks and backorders.
The key question that face a Business Process Improvement team are “How to select a business process improvement strategy from among 18 time-tested methods? How to determine which methodology is most suitable for addressing your specific issues and workplace concerns? How to choose a strategy that can bring faster turnaround and a greater return on investment? This go-to reference book provides answers to these and other such crucial questions…
Paperback & digital editions are available on Amazon, Apple and other stores world-wide!
More about the book:
This book covers the following topics:
- Business process improvement lifecycle.
- How to win process improvement campaigns.
- Roadmap to process improvement methodology selection
- Business process mapping, process modeling, process redesign/ reengineering.
- Decision matrix for selecting process improvement methodology for your workplace.
- Action plan- for doing methodology implementation right!
- Qualifying ‘new’ business process and efficiency measurement metrics.
- Maintaining ‘continued’ operational excellence with the ‘new’ process.
- Illustrative examples of process improvement methodology recommendations for- Healthcare organization, Facility management of a manufacturing company, IT department of non-profits, manufacturing and technology companies, Customer service department of a service organization
- Frequently asked questions and tips to maximize output from continuous improvement campaigns.
Who should read this book?
This book presents practical ways to build and improve business processes and assists professionals whether they are learning the basics of business process improvement (or Continuous improvement), planning their first improvement project, or evangelizing process- oriented thinking throughout their organization.
This book is for Agile entrepreneurs, Leaders, QA (Quality Assurance) managers, Management consultants, Production supervisors, Manufacturing heads, CEOs, Directors and all Managers involved in decision-making, directing their organization’s sustainability, profitability, and expansion.
This book answers questions on business process management, which would help managers improve business situations in their new role as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Change Management or Process Improvement Expert.
This book is for “all business readers” who wish to apply these methodologies to their workplace, like to read, and self-develop to become ‘better’ at whatever they are doing.
About the author:
Shruti Bhat PhD MBA Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Over the past eighteen years, Shruti has successfully led over 450 Continuous Improvement projects in big & small organizations world wide. She specializes in business transformation of sick units. Shruti has proficiency in Continuous Improvement for Innovation management, Research & Development, Human Resources (HR), Manufacturing, Quality, Intellectual Property, Sales and Service functions; additional case studies on Shruti's blog www.DrShrutiBhat.com. Shruti has helped build enterprise teams and coached more than 12000 employees worldwide.