Innovative Research in Life Sciences:
Shruti started out her career as a pharmaceutical research scientist and went on to Head R&Ds of well-known pharma companies such as FDC Limited, Macleods Pharmaceuticals, RPG Life Sciences, Unichem, Novartis and Pharmascience Canada. She's been 'Research Scholar' to several product development projects sponsored by GSK Pharmaceuticals, Colorcon, Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Albert David, Hoechst (now Sanofi- Aventis), Dabur, Unilever, DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India).
Shruti has spearheaded development of over 1000 Pharmaceutical Generics (ANDA types I,II,III and IV), Specialty Formulations, Medico-cosmetics, OTC and Herbal products belonging to 35 different therapeutics segments. Her products are currently being sold in 65 countries worldwide, including USA, Canada, Europe, Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, UAE, Russia, Africa and Latin America.
Shruti employs the most current pharma-technology, quality-by-design, patent knowledge and effective business improvement techniques in R&D and Accelerates product entry into markets.
Check out this case study-
Therapeutic Areas Handled:
Led development of Following Novel Drug Delivery and Specialty Products:
- Medicated Chewing Gums.
- Mouth-Dissolve Films.
- Digital Pharmaceuticals
- Liposome and Nanotechnology based Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- 3D Printed tablets
- Transdermal patches
- Small and Large Volume Parenterals
- Dispersible, Chewable, Effervescent and Soluble tablets
- ODT - Oro dispersible tablets
- Extended / Controlled release MUPS (multi-unit particulate systems),
- Dry Powder Inhalation device and capsules.
- Inhalations solutions
- Nasal sprays and gels.
- Eye drops and ocular gels.
- Creams, Ointments and Gels
- Taste masked syrups using carriers (Ion-exchange resins, cyclodextrin, carbopol, methacrylates, cellulose etc).
- Medicated Bandages and Burn care products.
- Platform Technologies such as colon-targeted, floating & osmotic tablets.
- Paediatrics and Geriatric medicines
- Mucosal delivery systems of Peptide and other Biotechnology- based drugs.
Shruti has successfully led development programs of following herbal products :
Shruti has successfully led development programs of following medicated cosmetics using Design Thinking as well as Hoshin concepts:
- Medicated Shampoos
- Powders (Face & Body powders)
- Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle creams
- Face packs and face scrubs
- Body Lotions
- Toothpastes & Gels